You're invited to gain early access to the NEW CND Pro Skincare range, discover exclusive kits and gifts, get hands-on in a taster practical, plus learn from our award-winning educators.
This ticket is for the CND Pro Skincare VIP Event with CND Education Ambassador Kirsty Algouneh on 24.05.22 at 58 Culter House Road, Milltimber, Aberdeen, AB13 0EN.
Choose between time slots:
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Learn about the NEW Pro Skincare system
- How to elevate your services
- Pro Skincare manicure routine
- Pro skincare pedicure routine
- Marketing support
- Cost per service
- Information on offers and spa education coming soon
HOW MUCH ARE THE TICKETS?
Tickets cost £25.00/30.00€ (+VAT) per professional which can be redeemed against the NEW CND Pro Skincare range
You must be 16+ years of age to access this event, and hold a professional manicure training certificate.
Tickets are refundable up to 48 hours before the event takes place. If you need to cancel your space, please contact our Customer Service team on 0333 000 7000 at least 48 hours before a scheduled event. This gives us the opportunity to fill the event. if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, your ticket is non-refundable.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- 2x hand towels
- Face Mask (optional)
- Can I wear product on my nails during the event? Yes, you will be working on your own skin, so you don't need to have bare nails.
- Do I need to bring any tools? No, just bring 2x hand towels.
- I am only manicure trained; can I attend? Yes, as long as you have a professional qualification, the event is available for all nail techs.
- I am not a CND™ professional or Sweet Squared customer, can I still attend? Of course, you will just need a Sweet Squared account to purchase your ticket. If you don't have an account, you can set one up in just a couple of minutes HERE. We will look forward to welcoming you to your first S2 event.
- Will I be doing a practical? Yes, you will be required to work on your own hands.
- Will I get a qualification from the Pro SKincare Event? You will not receive an official qualification, however, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Can I bring along a friend or colleague? Each ticket includes access for one professional only. You will be working on yourself during the session.
- Will I get a physical ticket? This event is a paperless event. You will receive a confirmation email with further details on and will be automatically added to the guest list.
- I want to purchase a two tickets, why am I only able to add one ticket to my basket? This event has been retricted to one ticket per account due to limited spaces. The additional ticket will need to be purchased by the person who would like to attend on their own account. Click HERE to set up an account in minutes.
- How do I find the location? The event is based at 58 Culter House Road, Milltimber, Aberdeen, AB13 0EN. Within 7 days of purchasing your ticket, an email will be sent to all attendees with full details for the day.
- I have another question. Please drop us an email on [email protected]