Searching for Seashells: A soft, sweet, neutral pink with fabulous coverage. This shade is a very light pastel pink that is best described as a neutral. Complementary to a wide range of styles and skin tones, Searching for Seashells is a must-have for any color collection. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Flat/Cream
What is P+?
P+ Gel Polish is the latest HEMA-monomer free innovation from Light Elegance and builds upon the success of Light Elegance's popular JimmyGel Building Base, offering the same hard-gel performance in a soak-off system. Like JimmyGel, P+ Gel Polish lasts for weeks and incorporates a perfect blend of strength and flexibility formulated for the nail professional.
- 100% HEMA-monomer FREE!
- Manufactured responsibly in Redmond, Oregon, USA
- 3+ week wear
- Save time, save money with FastFile fills using JimmyGel
- Comprehensive colour selection containing everything from classic nudes and neutrals to trendy, neon colours perfect to match your client
- Thin application makes colour removal fast and easy using a hand file, eFile or soaking-off using QDbase
- Under 10-minute removal using QDbase
How to use
Prep the nail and apply P+ QDbase if you plan to soak the P+ Gel Polish off in the next service, OR prep the nail and apply JimmyGel, Lexy Line hard gel or acrylics if you will be doing a rebalance.
Using the included application brush, apply P+ Gel Polish in a thin, even layer over the entire nail bed.
Using the Capping technique, cap the free edge.
Cure for 30 seconds in a LED Lamp or 2 minutes in a UV Lamp.
If a more opaque appearance is desired, apply another P+ Gel Polish coat and cure as instructed. Apply P+ Top Coat and cure for 1 minute.