WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!
Dear Industry Professional and Partner,
The health of you, your family and your business is of paramount importance to us. As one of your trusted suppliers, we are reaching-out today to keep you in the loop about the steps we are taking to ensure that our team stay well and that the last thing you have to worry about are your deliveries.
There is currently no disruption to our delivery services and we are working hard to keep it that way. If you’ve ever had the chance to visit our head office, you will know that our purpose-built SquareHouse space is a state-of-the-art facility that allows us to carry plenty of stock and be prepared for most unforeseen issues in the supply chain. We are in constant contact with our suppliers and delivery partners to ensure that we maintain the service levels you have come to expect from us.
Based on the latest advice, we have already implemented some changes to support keeping it that way:
• We have split the SquareHouse team into multiple, distinct shifts to support distancing, provide additional coverage, and to spend additional time on cleaning and disinfection.
• We have put our offices on a rota, with most of our team working from home, where possible.
• We have put a hold on education courses until we have confidence that attending will not pose a risk for our team or you, our professionals. We are still planning on The Event 5.0 (May 31st and June 1st) to go ahead as we are confident, at this stage, that we will be through this situation by then. However, if that should change, we will communicate it immediately.
• If your account is supported by one of our field-based team (BDM, Partnership Manager or Educator), we will continue to support your business, as per usual, unless we are advised otherwise.
• Sweet Shops in Leeds, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dublin are closed from Friday 19th March. We will, of course, let you know as soon as they’re reopened. In the meantime, you can continue to buy everything you need online at www.sweetsquared.com. If you haven’t yet got an online account, it’s dead easy to register. Our awesome team will verify all your professional qualifications and get you all set up, no problem.
We believe that the above steps, in conjunction with following NHS and government guidance, will ensure that our team stays well and that you can continue to count on us through these challenging times. If you need us, we will be here for you on the phone or on the web.
With Love and Respect from our family to yours,
Samuel, Samantha and your S2 Team