Step into summer with the :YOURS Party Up collection, including 6 on-trend Iridazling Glitter Elements. These NEW Iridescent Glitter Elements are perfect for creating rainbows on your nails! What's more, they are solvent-resistant, which means you can mix them with Nail Polish, Gel Polish or Liquid and Powder to add eye-catching sparkle to any manicure.
For use by nail professionals during nail treatments only
This product contains microplastics.
Microplastics are defined as any pieces of plastic smaller than 5mm in size, that don’t easily break down. Most glitters fall into this category unless they’re classed as biodegradable. Recent changes were made to EU regulations aiming to restrict the use of microplastics and minimise their release into the environment.
Glitter can still be used by nail professionals if it’s being sealed within polish or topcoat. However we need to be mindful of how we use and dispose of glitter to play our part in preventing microplastics reaching our water supply and polluting our environment.
- Seal any loose glitter on the nails within a polish or top coat.
- Don’t dip fingers directly into glitter pots.
- Collect any unused glitter and either return it to the container or dispose in the bin.
- Use a vacuum or brush to remove any remaining glitter.
- Never wash glitter down the sink or toilet.
- Brush any glitter on hands or clothes into a bin.