Don't be fooled by the bottle, Pink Leggings is a pink infused red-hot shade that will spark up your day.
How to use
CND™ PRODUCTS REQUIRED:
Step 1: SEAL THE EDGE
Sealing the edge of the nail first eliminate product build-up during service and provides a perfect seal, even on the shortest nails.
- Pull coated brush from the bottle. Wipe both sides on neck to remove excess polish while flattening brush hairs on both sides.
- With the flattened brush, colour a thin line along the free edge of the nail to seal and ensure complete coverage.
Step 2: BEAD IN THE MIDDLE
Placing the brush in the centre of the nail first, eliminates flooding the cuticle line with polish, and provides precise application and coverage.
- Pull brush from bottle scooping a small bead into one side. Flatten and drain other side on bottle’s neck.
- Place bead in centre of nail and glide it down to the free edge. Lift brush up, angle finger down and ease brush towards the cuticle line, putting slight pressure on brush. Glide brush towards free edge to complete centre coverage.
Step 3: ROTATE RIGHT
Note: Do not re-dip the brush. The bead created in the previous step should be large enough to coat the entire nail.
- Rotate finger right and pull back lateral fold so left side of nail is clearly visible.
- Using left side of brush, apply colour over left side of nail, following contour of sidewall as closely as possible from cuticle line to free edge.
Step 4: ROTATE LEFT
- Rotate finger left and pull back lateral fold so right side of nail is clearly visible.
- Using right side of brush, apply colour over right side of nail, following contour of sidewall as closely as possible from cuticle line to free edge.
Step 5: REPEAT & REFINE
- Repeat and refine with each layer of colour to provide additional coverage, refining and perfecting the tiny free margin.
If Pink Leggings is your go-to but you're on the lookout for something a bit different, we offer some fantastic alternatives. Your closest match would be Rose Brocade. It carries the same pink essence but with a hint of red undertone, all while preserving that classic opaque finish that you love. If you're venturing towards a deeper tone, consider Femme Fatale. Although more muted compared to Pink Leggings, this shade is far from lackluster. And if you're chasing a splash of brightness, Ripe Guava is tailor-made for you. Its vibrant pink undertone truly expresses the dazzling quality and brilliance of CND™.