Introducing 'The Artist' Spring Collection by Light Elegance
7th Feb 2022
This Spring, Light Elegance invites you to complement your palette with 12 new, on-trend shades inspired by the artist inside us all. The Artist Collection meets the demands of Spring’s modern fashion trends—soft and neutral—while drawing inspiration from classic art masterpieces. The result is a collection of new shades perfect to complete any client’s look and fuel the creativity of any nail artist, too.
Embrace your inner artist as you fill your canvas with six creamy new shades perfectly paired to complement each other—and your client’s style. For those looks that demand extra dimension, make abstract art easy with six new glitters that shout Spring and transform your salon into a gallery that no one wants to leave.
From intoxicating creams to dazzling glitters, all 12 of The Artist shades are available now in both all-new P+ Gel Polish and LE Color and Glitter Gel, giving you the ability to complete any salon service with ease and deliver a taste of fine art to clients of all persuasions.
Lezlie McConnell, co-founder and co-owner of Light Elegance, says this release is the latest result of the company’s commitment to offering nail professionals with top-quality, versatile and responsibly formulated products that make creativity in the salon fast and easy.
“The trend for Spring 2022 is dominated by neutrals and soft tones. We designed a palette that falls in line with these trends but still has the versatility to allow nail artists limitless creativity,” said Lezlie. “The result is a range of dazzling shades, from semi-bold to soft pastel, that empower nail pros to paint whatever portrait they desire. The palette is also mature and reliable enough to satisfy clients seeking conservative looks just right for Spring. No matter what the Spring style looks like, we know we created a collection that clients—and nail pros—will fall in love with over and over again.
It’s amazing how Spring 2022’s modern trends resemble a Monet masterpiece in many ways, and we found ourselves researching historical artists for much of our inspiration. Our goal was to allow nail professionals to create their own masterpieces and provide complementary shades to make art fast and easy in the salon. We know you’ll immediately fall in love with these muted and muddled colors, sophisticated and trendy at the same time!”
Lezlie McConnell, Light Elegance Owner and Color Mother
Light Elegance UV/LED Color, Glitter, and P+ Gel Polishes are 100% free of HEMA monomer, long lasting and are packed with premium frosts, shimmers and glitters. LE Glitter Gels are the best, brightest and longest-lasting on the market. Turn heads and wow clients with every set!
More about the all-new P+ Gel Polish System
P+ Gel Polish is the latest HEMA-monomer free innovation from Light Elegance and builds upon the success of Light Elegance’s popular JimmyGel Building Base in a bottle, offering the same hard-gel performance in a soak-off system. Like JimmyGel, P+ Gel Polish lasts for weeks and incorporates a perfect blend of strength and flexibility formulated for the nail professional.
With both the health of the client and nail professional in mind, P+ is formulated to be a safer gel polish option and does not contain any HEMA monomer or common ingredients known to cause allergies in clients or nail pros. P+ is also 9-free, cruelty-free, vegan and gluten-free which makes it a gel polish nail professionals can be proud to use and clients can be proud to wear—safely, too.
Each batch of P+ is rigorously quality checked at Light Elegance Headquarters, and in-house R&D at the Oregon-based facility means they create everything from scratch. This means unprecedented consistency in color and performance, batch after batch.
P+ is incredibly versatile, offering a solution for every service. Lush P+ Gel Polishes and Glitter Gel Polishes can be applied over JimmyGel, Lexy Line hard gels, acrylic or the all-new P+ QDbase coat. The innovative P+ QDbase coat is designed to accelerate the removal of P+ Gel Polish, allowing the product to soak-off in just 7 minutes.
Why the P+ Gel Polish System?
- Rigorous quality control at our Redmond, Oregon facility means consistent color and performance, batch after batch.
- Twice the glitter in every P+ Glitter Gel Polish!
- P+ features high opacity allowing thin, elegant application without adding unwanted thickness to the nail.
- The advanced P+ formulation applies like lacquer for easy, satisfying application with an all-new premium brush.
- The 15 ml P+ bottle combined with the thin application thickness means less cost on every service.
- Like all Light Elegance gels, P+ is 100% free of HEMA monomer and is responsibly manufactured in Redmond, Oregon using only premium ingredients.
- P+ is also 9-free, cruelty-free, vegan and gluten-free which makes it a gel polish nail professionals can be proud to use and clients can be proud to wear—safely, too.
- P+ is formulated with the nail professional in mind and provides an easy solution for every service, whether performing a fill using JimmyGel or completely removing with QDbase.
- P+ has the ideal balance of strength and flexibility incorporating advanced gel technology perfected by years of in-house R&D in Redmond, Oregon.
- Due to the strength of the formulation, P+ lasts 21+ days without wearing along the free edge like so many gel polishes.
- P+ Gel Polish is formulated to file quickly with little effort for easy fills using JimmyGel or Lexy Line hard gels.
- When used with P+ QDbase coat, P+ Gel Polish soaks-off in just 7 minutes (filing through the top coat required).
- New premium packaging with bottles shaped like the iconic Light Elegance Round Bottom Flask logo!