LASHUS Lift and Fix Lotions are professional solutions suitable for use on both lashes and brows to perform lash lifting and brow lamination.
How does it work?
The LASHUS treatment works by lifting lashes to create the appearance of longer, thicker, more visible lashes.
For brows, they change the shape of the hair, giving more flexibility to be styled into a desired shape with ease.
What makes LASHUS Lift & Fix the best?
- Very gentle on hair.
- Very low risk of over-processing.
- The formulations don’t compromise the health of the hair.
- Consistent results with no harsh grow out following treatment.
- Can be used on both lashes and brows.
How do I use it?
- Adhere and separate the lashes onto the shield using LASHUS Shield Adhesive.
- Apply Lift lotion to the lower half of the lashes, avoiding the wet line and tip. Leave for the recommended time, according to your LASHUS guidance.
- Carefully remove Lift Lotion. Mix the Fix lotion with your chosen tint at a ratio of 2:1 and apply to ALL the lashes including tips for the advised timings.
- Apply Lift lotion to brows, making sure all hairs are well coated.
- Apply FixFilm and check progress of the hair every 2/3 mins, leaving up to the advised timing.
- Carefully remove Lift Lotion and apply the Fix lotion to the brow hair, leaving for the advised timing.
- Unlike lashes, Fix lotion should not be mixed with tint for brows due to how quick the colour takes to develop.
- Full information on application, timings and sensitivity/patch test guidance can be found in your LASHUS education.
What is FixMix?
FixMix is the result of combining fix lotion in a 2:1 ratio withLASHUS tint, creating beautiful, intense colour whilst restoring the bonds in one step.
The FixMix method is an effective & efficient way of performing the treatment, reducing appointment times by up to 10 minutes.
How does FixMix work?
LASHUS have Hydrogen Peroxide as our active ingredient in Fix lotion, which restores the bonds in the lashes fixing them into their new shape.
How much is in the sachets?
Each box contains 10 sachets of Lift Lotion and 10 sachets of Fix Lotion, each with 1.2ml.
Once open, what should I do?
To open, pierce hole in sachet with the lash lifting tool. If sealed with tape immediately after use, remaining product can be used on lashes or brows within a 24hr period or for sensitivity testing for up to 14 days.
How do I store?
Product should be stored in a cool place, away from heat or direct sunlight.
Do you have any samples of Lift & Fix?
Trained in lashes and/or brows? Claim your free Try’US kit and experience how simple lifting and lamination can be, with LASHUS.