From Monday 5th February, we are delighted to welcome Footlogix, Artistic, Famous Names, Belava and Footsie to the Sweet Squared portfolio of brands. This move is the result of Sweet Squared acquiring the distribution rights for these brands from our good friends at Louella Belle.
We are obsessed by our mission to offer best-in-class products, services and education to you, the professional. And we believe that, by partnering with these fantastic brands, we have an opportunity to serve you and your customers even better.
We are very grateful to Jamie, Darren and the entire Louella Belle family for everything they’ve done to nurture these brands in the UK and Ireland over the past few years. They are handing them over to us in great shape and we send everyone at Louella Belle the greatest of Love & Respect.
Watch this space for more details on these amazing brands. But, in the meantime, here are some FAQs which should answer any questions you might have.
1. What’s happening, exactly?
Sweet Squared has acquired part of Louella Belle’s professional portfolio of brands. This means, from Monday 5th February 2024, Sweet Squared will be the exclusive distributor for Artistic Nail Design, Footlogix, Famous Names, Belava and Footsie in the UK and Ireland.
2. Why did Louelle Belle decide to sell part of their professional portfolio?
Louella Belle have never felt more confident in the potential of their key professional brands. With new opportunities on the horizon, an expanding fulfilment business, and having been friends and competitors with the Sams / Sweet Squared for over 20 years, Louella Belle felt the brands would be best served with them.
3. Why did Sweet Squared decide to purchase part of Louelle Belle’s Professional portfolio?
Sweet Squared is always looking for ways to serve its professionals in the best manner possible. The additional brands from Louelle Belle give their customers an added opportunity for their salons and their clients to experience new and complimentary systems and treatments. It also introduces the Louelle Belle professional customers to brands that Sweet Squared already has and is successful with. It’s a win, win!
4. Will Louella Belle customers still be able to buy from Louella Belle?
Yes, Louella Belle will continue to offer its customers a range of brands. But not Artistic Nail Design, Footlogix, Famous Names, Belava and Footsie. These brands will be distributed in the UK and Ireland, exclusively, by Sweet Squared.
5. If I’m a Louella Belle customer, and not an existing Sweet Squared customer. Do I need to set up an account with Sweet Squared?
We’re going to make this as easy as possible. In fact, we have already set up a Sweet Squared account for you. All you need to do is click here and enter the email address that you use with your Louella Belle account. You’ll receive an email which will prompts you to create a password. And that’s it!
6. Will I still get my loyalty points from Louella Belle?
If you have existing loyalty points with Louella Belle, you can continue to use these with Louella Belle, but the points and vouchers will not be valid with Sweet Squared. Sweet Squared is working hard to create a loyalty scheme for all our customers.
7. I have done training with my Louella Belle educator and really enjoyed my training with them. Will I still be able to do training with them, in the future?
We very much hope so! Sweet Squared will welcome all of the existing educators for Artistic, Famous Names and Footlogix into the family as they are experts with these brands! They would be very excited to have them on board.
8. Will my Louella Belle education qualifications be accepted by Sweet Squared so that I can continue to buy Louella Belle products from them and also the products that Sweet Squared carry?
Yes and yes! Although, when trying any new system, any professionals should be seeking education within that brand so that they are using all products safely and correctly on their clients.
9. Does Sweet Squared have a store and can we visit it?
Yes and yes! Sweet Squared HQ is in beautiful West Yorkshire and the “Sweet Shop” is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. You’re always very welcome to come and say “hi”!
10. What's happening to the Louella Belle Professionals Facebook Group?
This group will remain active for discussions around Footlogix, Artistic, Famous Names, Belava and Footsie. So, please continue to use this group, or click here to join if you're not already a member!