LASHUS FixFilm has been designed exclusively for use during brow lamination treatments to optimise the processing time and efficacy of Lift Lotion and to hold brows in place while the product works its magic.
FixFilm is applied at the Lift Lotion stage only and is not needed for the Fix or tint steps.
- Pre-sized - designed for ease of use.
- Cling-free - will not cling to itself or excessively cling to product.
- Perforated - simply tear a perfectly sized piece.
- Stretch-free - will not stretch and pull out of shape when removing from roll or placing over brows.
- Crumple-free - sits over the brow area ensuring minimal product movement.
- Branded – fantastic for promoting LASHUS treatments.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gently tear off the film required using the perforations.
Lay FixFilm over the brow once Lift Lotion has been applied.
FixFilm should be raised during application to check the processing of the brow.
Discard after use.
Store in box to ensure product stays clean.