This Diamond Bit Large Barrel (Coarse) is used for surface work and shortening, this bit can be used at the cuticle area and underneath.
- Carbide Bit
- Bi directional. The geometry of the bit allows it to cut smoothly in either clockwise of counter clockwise directions, making them perfect for both right or left handed techs
- Perfectly balanced for ultra smooth cutting action.
- Sharp edge, flat top
- Can be used to reduce length, surface work, rebalance and carving smile lines during rebalance.
- The only difference between a large-barrel bit and a small-barrel bit if the circumference of the bit, allowing for nail techs to choose their preference.
- Recommended use 15000-20000 RPM
- Made for e-file machines with a 3/32" collet closing mechanism.
The large bit is available in:
Fine, Medium, Coarse, XCoarse and XXCoarse grit
How to start your e-filing journey?
I am already e-file qualified, how can I purchase the KUPA E-file and Bits?
Qualified e-file professionals can purchase the KUPA E-File and Bits online. Simply send your certificate as proof of your qualification.
I am not e-file qualified – what’s next for me?
KUPA E-file education will be launching January 2023.