Designed with nail technicians time in mind, these specially designed MANIPro Carbide Typhoon bits are one directional (for Right Hand use only) and are the best for removing gel-polish fast, as well as reducing down products such as acrylic or hard gels. Made for e-files with a 3/32" collet closing mechanism. Sanitize and disinfect Typhoon bits like any other standard carbide bit. The Typhoon bit is available in silver color in Fine, Medium, Coarse and XCoarse.
- Carbide bit
- One directional. Right hand use only.
- Designed with nail techs in mind
- Perfect option for removing gel polish from enhancements
- Can be used to reduce down gel or acrylic
- Made for e-file machines with a 3/32" collet closing mechanism.
- Straight shape with a safety tip it comes in medium grit.
- Missing RPM – 15000-20000
The Typhoon bit is available in:
Fine, Medium, Coarse and XCoarse grit
How to start your e-filing journey?
I am already e-file qualified, how can I purchase the KUPA E-file and Bits?
Qualified e-file professionals can purchase the KUPA E-File and Bits online. Simply send your certificate as proof of your qualification.
I am not e-file qualified – what’s next for me?
KUPA E-file education will be launching January 2023.