Designed with nail technicians time in mind, these specially designed MANIPro Carbide Typhoon Radius bits are one directional (for Right Hand use only) and are the best for reducing down products such as acrylic or hard gels.. Made for e-files with a 3/32" collet closing mechanism. Sanitize and disinfect Typhoon bits like any other standard carbide bit. The Typhoon Radius bit has a rounded/ tapered top for safely working around the cuticle and is available in silver color in Coarse and XCoarse grit.
- Carbide bit
- One directional. Right hand use only.
- Designed with nail techs in mind
- Perfect option for removing gel polish from enhancements
- Can be used to reduce down gel or acrylic
- Made for e-file machines with a 3/32" collet closing mechanism.
- Straight shape with a safety tip it comes in medium grit.
- Missing RPM – 15000-20000
The Typhoon bit is available in:
Fine, Medium, Coarse and XCoarse grit
How to start your e-filing journey?
I am already e-file qualified, how can I purchase the KUPA E-file and Bits?
Qualified e-file professionals can purchase the KUPA E-File and Bits online. Simply send your certificate as proof of your qualification.
I am not e-file qualified – what’s next for me?
KUPA E-file education will be launching January 2023.