CND IN FALL BLOOM COLLECTION
8th Aug 2022
Introducing the newest collection from CND™ set against a modern and enchanting palette: In Fall Bloom. Elevate manicures and pedicures this autumn season using vibrant hues to bring energy, optimism and romance to your nails.
Available in both CND™ SHELLAC™ Brand Gel Polish and CND™ VINYLUX™ Long Wear Polish, this earthly yet vivacious collection will be the perfect complement to any transitional season look.
The Autumn arrangement includes:
- Orchid Canopy, a stunningly bold magenta
- Willow Talk, a golden caramel brown
- Morning Dew, a serene, weathered blue-green
- Skipping Stones, a soft grey with taupe undertones
- Teal Time, a blackened blue-green
- Absolutely Radishing, a deep royal purple
“Inspired by the punchiness of the orchid flower, this nature-inspired collection was carefully curated to invite a romantic boldness to the season,” said CND™ Co-Founder, Jan Arnold. “Embrace the autumn air with these warm, cozy and charming shades!”
GET THE LOOK
- Ombre Brush
- Detail Brush
- Small Stylus
- P.E.P. the natural nail. (Click here for complete CND™ SHELLAC™ Application & Removal Step- by-Steps).
- Apply a thin layer of SHELLAC™ Base Coat. Cure for 10 seconds in the CND™ LED Lamp using preset button.
- Apply two layers of SHELLAC™ Silk Slip dress, curing each layer on preset button 2S.
- Apply SHELLAC™ Orchid Canopy to the top third of the nail. Using an ombre brush, create a gradient effect. Cure using preset button 2S.
- Apply a second layer of Orchid Canopy to the top third of the nail if needed and blend to further define gradient. Cure using preset button 2S.
- Use a detail brush and SHELLAC™ Absolutely Radishing to create flowers. Cure using preset button 2S.
- Use a small stylus and SHELLAC™ Willow Talk to create flower centers and a few randomly placed dots. Cure using preset button 2S.
- Apply a layer of SHELLAC™ No-Wipe+ Top Coat. Cure using preset button 3.