TOP TIPS ON APPLYING UNDER EYE PADS FOR A LASHUS TREATMENT
12th May 2022
LASHUS Educator, Victoria Trafford
Performing an effective yet comfortable treatment on your LASHUS clients starts with perfecting your basics.
In this blog, we shine a spotlight on the best practise of how to fit under eye pads when performing a LASHUS treatment for your clients most comfortable experience.
LASHUS Educator, Victoria Trafford, shares some of her top tips on applying under eye pads:
- Always detack the pads on the back of a sanitised hand
- Place the widest part of the under eye pad to the outer corner of the eye
- Get your client to look up and back when applying
- Use the cut creases to contour around your clients eye
- Under eye pads can be crossed over each other for the greatest comfort
- Avoid placing on the water line as this can cause irritation and redness of the Sclera (white of the eye) which may last a few days
- If one lash is poking out, use a small piece of micropore tape to hold it down
- Remember, when the clients eye is closed, you can adjust the outer corner of the under eye pad if it's puckering. Simply lift, wiggle down and replace
Shop the products:
LASHUS Hypoallergenic Under Eye Pads (10 pairs), Mundo Clear Sanitizing Gel 250ml & Micropore Tape