You asked for a semi-sheer soft white and you got it!! Studio White will create the prettiest French manicures with a beautiful soft twist!
How to use
CND™ PRODUCTS REQUIRED:
Step 1: SEAL THE EDGE
Sealing the edge of the nail first eliminate product build-up during service and provides a perfect seal, even on the shortest nails.
- Pull coated brush from the bottle. Wipe both sides on neck to remove excess polish while flattening brush hairs on both sides.
- With the flattened brush, colour a thin line along the free edge of the nail to seal and ensure complete coverage.
Step 2: BEAD IN THE MIDDLE
Placing the brush in the centre of the nail first, eliminates flooding the cuticle line with polish, and provides precise application and coverage.
- Pull brush from bottle scooping a small bead into one side. Flatten and drain other side on bottle’s neck.
- Place bead in centre of nail and glide it down to the free edge. Lift brush up, angle finger down and ease brush towards the cuticle line, putting slight pressure on brush. Glide brush towards free edge to complete centre coverage.
Step 3: ROTATE RIGHT
Note: Do not re-dip the brush. The bead created in the previous step should be large enough to coat the entire nail.
- Rotate finger right and pull back lateral fold so left side of nail is clearly visible.
- Using left side of brush, apply colour over left side of nail, following contour of sidewall as closely as possible from cuticle line to free edge.
Step 4: ROTATE LEFT
- Rotate finger left and pull back lateral fold so right side of nail is clearly visible.
- Using right side of brush, apply colour over right side of nail, following contour of sidewall as closely as possible from cuticle line to free edge.
Step 5: REPEAT & REFINE
- Repeat and refine with each layer of colour to provide additional coverage, refining and perfecting the tiny free margin.
White Button Down could be an alternative to Cream Puff, Lady Lilly and Studio White - it's not a pure white though, it's more of a vanilla cream off-white. Lovely in it's own right!
CND™ Shellac™ White Wedding is also a good alternative for the whites. It's less solidly opaque than the others, but more 'white' and less cream/off-white than White Button Down.