How to Create Hailey Bieber’s Candy Cane Glazed Nails with CND
16th Dec 2022
Hailey Bieber knows a thing or two about setting nail trends. After all, it was Hailey’s Met Gala nails that started the manicure of the summer, Glazed Donut nails. Fast forward to December and Hailey is giving us an updated festive version: Glazed Candy Cane nails. The perfect choice for a glam yet subtle mani for the holidays, follow our simple CND™ step-by-step guide to recreate the look.
Glazed Candy Cane Nails:
- Complete CND™ PEP as normal by filing, completing cuticle work and using ScrubFresh.
- As winter can be tough on nails, apply CND™ Wear Extender Base Coat for extra strength.
- Apply one coat of CND™ Shellac™ Ice Bar.
- To add a French tip, apply one or two coats of CND™ Shellac™ Wildfire. This is a pillar box red, perfect for creating those candy cane vibes.
- Next add a coat of CND™ No Wipe Top Coat ready for the all-important glazing.
- Rub the CND™ Over The Top Effects chrome powder in ‘Off the Chain’ across the nail.
- Finish and seal with another coat of CND™ No Wipe Top Coat, D-Sperse and CND™ Solar Oil.