Kim Kardashian turned heads and set trends once again at the GQ Men of the Year Awards, where she was awarded the Tycoon of the Year award.
Her Chocolate Brown nails in CND™ Shellac shade Leather Goods, perfectly complemented her stunning autumn-themed gown, accentuating her sultry brown smokey eye and a glossy nude lip. The SKIMS founder effortlessly flaunted her meticulously manicured nails on the red carpet.
The GQ Men of the Year Awards celebrated individuals who have significantly impacted culture, fashion, entertainment, and sports in 2023.
@nails_of_la artfully crafted Kim’s nails, highlighting the beauty and versatility of the CND™ Leather Goods shade, elevating her overall ensemble for the night.
Achieving Kim’s gorgeous nails is simple with this step-by-step guide:
- 1.Apply a layer of CND™ Plexigel Bonder and cure in the CND™ LED Lamp.
- 2.Using CND™ Future Forms with CND™ Plexigel Builder, build nail length and shape to a long coffin tip. Cure.
- 3.Clean the nail with 99% IPA, shape and refine with a buffer, clean again.
- 4.Apply 3 layers of CND™ Shellac Lather Goods, curing between layers.
- 5.Seal with a layer of CND™ Shellac non-wipe Topcoat.
- 6.Moisturise with CND™ Solar Oil to condition nails and cuticles.