Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot, made a stunning appearance at the Barbie Premiere in LA. But, what really caught our attention was her bold and beautiful nails, courtesy of none other than CND™.
Nail artist Sarah Chue tells us how she achieved the look. “I love a beautiful contrast, and the dark sheen of CND™’s Fedora against the light brown leather look that Gal wore gives a fashionable pop to the look!” – Sarah Chue (@chuenails)
Get the look:
1. Begin with P.E.P
2. Apply a thin layer of CND™ Shellac™ Original Base Coat and cure in the CND™ LED Lamp using preset button 1.
3. Apply two layers of CND™ Shellac™ Fedora and cure using preset button 2S.
4. Apply one layer of CND™ Shellac™ Cuppa Joe for a sheen finish, and cure using preset button 2S.
5. Apply a layer of CND™ Shellac™ No Wipe+ Top Coat to seal the color and cure using preset button 3.
6. Apply a drop of CND™ SolarOil™ to condition the nail and cuticles.